Thursday, May 31, 2012

Disney's Peter Pan Movie Night

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!  That's where we traveled to tonight with our Peter Pan movie night!

never never land
Our table took on the roll of Never Never Land (also known as Neverland or Never Land, based on my research, it's right all 3 ways).  It's made almost entirely out of scrap booking paper.  I printed out Peter Pan character clip art and stood them up throughout Neverland.  The fantastic Hangman's Tree was a craft I found here.  Skull Rock is an egg shaped foam, spray painted black.  The Indian Camp is more scrap booking paper wrapped around one of my cake stands.



and then there was food


I added the food right around Never Land (notice I've spelt it all 3 ways now?), since I thought our Pizza Ships would look nicely sailing the open "seas".  For tonight's craft, the kids colored all of the sails for our pizza boats.  Aren't they cute?


The sails and the kids, that is.


We also enjoyed Michael's Teddy Bears (Teddy Graham crackers), Injun Teepees, Fruit Kebob Skewers, Walk the Plank (sugar wafers), Ol' Codfish (goldfish crackers), Chocolate "Ship" Cookies, Pirate Punch (free printable label!) and Cannon Balls (Whoppers).





we can fly!  we can fly!

Looking for more Disney Movie Night ideas?
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment