Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter

an easter invitation
I found this adorable invitation online and did my best to recreate it.  The basket and eggs were cut on my Cricut.  The basket is made of 2 pieces, leaving a pocket in between for the invitation to slide into.  I then stuck some Easter grass on to complete the basket effect.
the kids table
The kids will love this table!  The adorable chick banner was inspired by Supermom.  My kids loved helping add the googly eyes. 
Each setting includes fun plastic dinnerware from Target, crayons and Disney touches found at DisneyFamily.com.  I've used the egg wrappers as place-egg holders.  The eggs are plastic, which I wrote each child's name on.  Not until right this moment did I think, it'd have been fun to put some little surprises inside those eggs!  The place mats are Mickey & Friends Easter activity pages.
The centerpiece on the kids table is a wooden basked I purchased at Michaels.  In one side you'll find "bunny tales" (donut holes) for the kids to snack on.  In the other are bunny tales for the kids to wear.  I got this great idea over on the HWTM blog.
easter appetizers
Alouette garlic & herb spreadable cheese with crackers, cucumber & dill stuffed tomatoes, crescent veggie pizza, veggies with ranch dressing and my Mom's deviled eggs.
easter desserts
Birds nests, Easter bark (instead of the jelly beans called for in the recipe, I used Toll House Mini Toppers), rainbow cookies, fruit pizza, mini cheesecakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment